A via ferrata is a hike along the rock with the void under your feet. It is a mix of paths, ladders and footbriges.
Each participant is roped to his guide and belayed using two lanyards.
The Best in Megeve: near Megève, try the via ferrata of the Curalla - Great view of Mont Blanc massif!
Also on the program:
- Agathe Rock Via Ferrata (Thônes): suspended above the village of Thônes
- Aravis Via Ferrata: facing south, cross the Arvi on a spectacular footbridge 80 meters above the ground.
- Jalouvre Via Ferrata (Grand Bornand): very air route with an opportunity to see Bearded Vultures!
- Mont Via Ferrata (Sixt Fer à Cheval): a bridge of 15 m long, a ladder of 8 m, overlooking the gorges of Tines (take the opportunity to visit the circus of Sixt Fer à Cheval and the cascade du Rouget) .
- Roc du Vent Via Ferrata (Beaufort Arêches): bridge of 19 m long and 35 m above the ground! Great view on Roseland, the Massif de la Vanoise, Gran Paradiso and Mont Blanc.